When Green Cover Seed ships your seed, we take every precaution to get it to you without damage. We’re very sorry that in this case, you experienced damages to your shipment. In order for Green Cover Seed to be reimbursed for any damages, and in turn reimburse you as our customer, it is important the following steps be followed carefully:
- Do not sign for the pallet until you know the shipment has arrived without any damage to it.
- If damage has occurred, when you do sign for the shipment, print the word Damaged before your signature. Do not sign your name without clearly printing the word Damaged.
- You MUST take a picture of the shipment before it is taken off the truck or immediately upon taking it off.
- You must get a Log # from the driver for any damages to your shipment. A Log # is a number the driver calls in and gets when he reports there was damage to the pallet.
- If any damage has occurred, then clearly notate what the damage is on the form below. Damage / claim must be reported within 7 days of receipt of shipment. It is mandatory to fill out the report, provide pictures and any other paperwork the shipping company may have regarding the damage to your shipment. This includes how much seed is missing, how many bags were damaged, whether the pallet was shrink-wrapped, etc.
- In the event that damage is discovered after the driver has left. ie…while unpacking. Stop immediately, take pictures and contact us within 5-7 days upon receiving the freight.
Replacements for claims are based on availability at time the claim is received. If there is not any inventory availability of the item(s) or this is a custom mix, we will credit you back for the loss of seed / product.
Credit amount is to be determined after receipt of claim form. All credits will be either put towards future purchases or refunded via check.
If you have any questions or concerns about your shipment, please email email@example.com, or call 402-469-6784.